SpatFree® 707 - Heavy Duty Anti Spatter Liquid
SpatFree® 707 Heavy Duty Anti-Spatter Liquid is a silicone and solvent-free solution that provides high-performance protection from unwanted spatter. The formula is non-flammable, non-corrosive, non-hazardous and readily biodegradable. It rinses clean for painting and plating.
- Protects welding equipment and work surfaces from unwanted spatter
- High performance spatter release solution specially formulated for the welding industry
- Rinses residue free for use prior to plating or painting
- Safe for painted and plated metals, aluminum, steel and other metal surfaces
- Suitable for ISO 14000 organisations.
- Suitable for laser cutting
- Water dilutable for simpler welding applications
SpatFree® 707 Heavy Duty Anti-Spatter Liquid is a solvent-free spatter release solution, formulated specifically for the welding industry. The formula is safe for use on aluminum and steel nozzles, diffusers, tips and other surfaces adjacent to welding.
- Keeps nozzles, diffusers, tips and shrouds clear of spatter build-up
- Helps maintain optimum equipment performance and lifespan
- Prevents weld spatter from sticking to tables, jigs and other metal work surfaces
- Apply to surfaces adjacent to welds to prevent unwanted spatter impact
- Protects vices, pliers and other tools from damage
- Use in place of scraping, grinding and other potentially dangerous and damaging spatter control methods
- Metro rail chassis, wind mill assemblies. Crane manufacturers, pre engineered buildings fabricators, tipper manufacturers, exporters of fabricated assemblies mainly for European and US markets. Axle, chassis manufacturers for tractors, LCV’s and SUV’s are also the users.
- Ideal for use in metro rail chassis, wind mill assemblies, crane manufacturers, pre- engineered buildings fabricators, tipper manufacturers, exporters of fabricated assemblies mainly for European and US markets. Axle, chassis manufacturers for tractors, LCV and SUV automotives, manufacturing, engineering, utilities, transportation, architectural, construction, government, and military industries