Electropolishing chemical & plant which gives mirror bright Stainless Steel metal surface without buffing.
Electropolishing is a reversal electrolysis process. Material from the surface of work piece is removed uniformly leaving a bright and smooth surface finish. Surface of the components is enhanced by treating with given solution and applying appropriate electrical current.
- Electropolished surfaces are chemically passive, free from burrs and microscopic cracks.
- This process gives improved corrosion resistance and durability.
- This process giving smooth effect reduces friction and wear of two different forms of materials.
- It also improves conductivity. Electropolished components are easy to clean and it helps reducing bacterial growth.
- It is also used for exposing built in material or manufacturing faults.
- Compatibility for welding, soldering and to achieve high vacuum is assured.
Application Areas :
- Chemical, biochemical, pharmaceutical industries
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Machine and tool manufacturing
- Textile and paper industry
- Aviation and aerospace engineering
- Vacuum and cryogenic engineering
- Architecture and interior decoration
- Food and beverage industries
- Plant and equipment manufacture
- Precision engineering and associated equipment
- Automotive and vehicle manufacturing
- Nuclear research and nuclear industry
- Ornaments and fancy metal goods
- Household and kitchen equipment
|1) E-Polish 210
||For electropolishing Stainless Steel||Use as it is, 100% concentrated|
|2) E-Polish 210 A||Super Additive for Electopolishing electrolyte||Regular additions of E-Polish 210 A to working solution gives lustrous bright & non-etching smooth surface|
"NOVEL" provides complete process set up starting from consultancy, process achines, full accessories – fixtures, training to workers and testing of used solution for E-Polish 210.